Look who got a haircut! She wanted it short, like her cousin Caroline.
I think it turned out so cute AND it is so easy to fix. Less tangles and quicker to fix in the morning.
I have a hair appointment Friday, so maybe I will follow suit.
On another note. We are having a much better week--even with Matt out of town a few days! Avery is making huge strides in so many areas. I feel like she is getting so much more secure with our family. I can actually cook dinner or do the dishes and she will play on the floor close by, but at least she is ON THE FLOOR and not in my arms. She is also getting stronger daily with her PT. I am seeing her do new things everyday. It is so exciting to watch. Today we got her to climb the stairs and climb up onto her ride-on toy.
She was so proud, as is her Mommy!
Gray continues to be my clothes horse. I am not kidding when I say the kid changes clothes 10 times a day. I really do not care what he wears, so I don't feel that it is a control issue, but I am getting tired of walking into his room and it looking like a teenage girls room with clothes strung everywhere.
Wills and Owen continue to get more independent and need me a little less everyday. They are on this kick of "exploring" the neighborhood. I am allowing them to venture out a little further on their own.
They have enjoyed some neighbors play sets (so I have heard). In fact, today Wills came home and told me that he told this man that "we were interested in buying his play set from him".????
Life is good! A day at a time. God is good. All the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment