Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday. Lake. BIG announcement!

We have had a whirlwind last week! Gray turned 3...Happy Birthday little man! We celebrated at home and then headed up to the Lake house to celebrate with all the cousins!

This was our 3rd annual lake trip. Everyone on my side of the family (my parents, all my sisters, their husbands and kids) come up at some point during the last 2 weeks of July. At one point, we had 13 kids (11 and under) and 11 adults in one house....SO FUN and SO LOUD!

My kids had so much fun. I cannot even put into words how much fun they had with their cousins, but here are some pictures:
Tubing on the new "hamburger" was by far the fave thing to do!








HAPPY 3rd Birthday Gray!


So....while at the lake, I get THAT phone call.  The one I have been anticipating for days!
  WE GOT TRAVEL APPROVAL!! 
Hip Hip Hooray!
Here's the crazy thing!  We leave for China in
10 days!
well, now 8 days!  Oh my goodness.  It is a crazy in my head right now of everything I need to do to get ready. 
But, Praise God!  We are almost there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment