Let me just start by saying that the weather we have seen here over the past few weeks in Alabama has been AMAZING!!! It feels like Spring is here. I have seen daffodils blooming already. I can wear shorts and not be cold. I have a slight tan line from being outside!
On top of that...the kids can play outside until dusk...barefoot! We can eat snack outside!
Everyone has a little skip in their step around here and I welcome it!
Here are 3 of mine hanging outside! (C, in front, is our neighbor, who I joke is my 5th child)....I think Owen might be in the tree (his new fave spot)
I have also been enjoying my training in this weather. I am competing in the Seaside Half-Marathon this year. It is March 6th and I have loved that I have been able to do my last few long runs in perfect running weather!
I also just got my bike back from the bike shop, and I will be ready to get back on it in a few weeks.
I DO NOT bike in cold weather. It has not be ridden since early November.
I am looking forward to some nice long rides come Spring!
And lastly, I am so excited for Kate to be one step closer to her baby sister. Things are moving right along with the adoption, and this little girl has been trying to be patient...after all, she did tell me that she has been waiting her WHOLE life to get a sister!
Awww, that's a long time to wait! :) Praying she gets that baby sister SOON! And praying for this weather to stick around!
ReplyDelete