I was hating that it was a beautiful day outside and we were inside, but we did get to eat lunch in the fresh air!
The kids had fun. They were a little bummed out that we didn't buy anything for them at the over-priced gift shop. Reasoning with them, that going to the aquarium was a gift wasn't that effective, but oh well!
My new favorite phrase when my kids ask me for something is...
"oh, you need to put that on your wish list".
For now, that seems to work well. Usually they have forgotten that very special thing they can't live without by the time we would ever get to some paper to write it down! Beluga Whales.
So peaceful to look at. I could have watched them swim for hours.
But, we were with kids so we watched them for...5 minutes, max!
Spider crabs! They were HUGE!
Whale Sharks. Again, HUGE!
3 out of 4 looking ain't bad!
The long drive home.
Here is the answer to the question in my last post, on which one of my kids fell coming down the mountain!
look at that black eye.
I can't believe Owen is almost 6! Didn't I just bring him home?
No comments:
Post a Comment