Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Thursday, April 9, 2009


Kate "nursing" her baby doll

Today as I was feeding G, I looked over at K, who always joins me in her rocking chair with her baby, and she was nursing her little baby doll. It was so sweet. I have seen her do this before, but seeing her do it today made me want to remember it forever. It is the sweetest thing. She is so gentle with her baby, patting her baby's diaper and singing songs to her. It is amazing how nurturing she is compared to her brothers. I love to see how girlie she can be at times and how tough she can be at other times.
I am also proud to announce that G took his first bottle today. Oh, I am so happy... I feel a little bit of freedom in knowing that I can leave him for an extended period of time now. The ladies at the gym actually gave him his first bottle. Oh how I love the nursery workers at the gym!

2 comments:

  1. That is so precious! Kate is growing up and it makes me sad just like it makes me sad that my girls are growing up. Love the blog. deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!HA!HA! I love this! It is so sweet. It is so funny how the "motherly instincts" are just naturally there in girls. love yall- Kenz

    ReplyDelete